Tuesday, December 16, 2014

128: a short change of scene

Laurence Olivier as Mr. Darcy, 1940



"That chapter is definitely closed."
--Mr. Darcy in the b/w version of Pride and Prejudice







Guess what I just did?

I closed both my ChristianMingle and eHarmony accounts!

Granted, I haven't been paying for those services for awhile.

However, closing my accounts means I cannot go on ChristianMingle when I feel out of sorts and look at the plethora of profiles viewing my profile.

It also means I won't be waking up to e-mails that say...


So why did I close out my accounts?

I don't know. I guess I am finally ready to let go of my personal security blanket (which wasn't doing anything for me anyway) called my online dating profiles.

Onward!

Hm, I think I need to change my blog description now. :-P

(I still stand fast by the opinion that online dating sites are great tools!)

No comments:

Post a Comment