Sunday, April 13, 2014

83: where were you when He created the heavens?

A couple of today's thoughts...


"Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom? I've been trying to grasp it, while holding onto disagreement at the same time. I need to let go of trying to grasp it and acknowledge that He is too wonderful for comprehension."














She stood on the stage, guitar in hand, yellow and white chevron dress swishing the tops of her bare feet. “The Lord has promised good to me.” Her voice took on the sound of personal meaning as she looked out at the audience, half smiling. “His Word my hope secures.” I knew her story. She had surrendered her love life to the Lord 15 years prior and had had no boyfriend since. Now she was in her 30's. “He will my shield and portion be as long as life endures.” I knew she meant it.


No comments:

Post a Comment