Tuesday, April 29, 2014

85: why I have to go back to Elohim

Because I can be frustrated with turns of events now, whatever they may be, and blame it on this, that, or the other, and call it unfair.

And I can finally, slowly, reconcile myself to these events.

And I can declare that God had a plan.

But, if I still hold onto this ideal of how things should be

If I say THIS is the way things ought to be and reach for this twinkling star

And keep my focus on that twinkling star as the end all of happiness

SMASH!

Because happy wives can become widows

Arms ready for children can remain bare

Et cetera

Et cetera

Et cetera

And so,

this is why I have to remember to go back to Elohim.

It is all about Jesus.

It is all about His glory.

It is about Elohim sitting on the throne of glory high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filling the temple,

And all around Him cry "Holy! Holy! Holy!"

That is Truth. Reality. Beauty.

That remains constant.

That is the twinkling pinpoint that must always center my vision.

I need the reminder now and tomorrow and next month and six months from now and next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment