Thursday, February 5, 2015

137: romance in the morning

I woke up feeling romantic. I had a Cinderella-esque dream that I can't even remember now, but it left that desire in my heart. You know, for that mysterious spark that shakes the boat and makes you feel like you're living in a movie.

I've felt like God has been revealing to my heart a little (just a little) about true love lately. I feel like I've caught a glimpse of it.

It has made me (start to) trade in my dreams for romantic tension and impossibly perfect timing and want to spend the boring evenings with one, wonderful-to-me, currently undiscovered person.

I woke up almost ready to go on the hunt for romance again. Now I don't see how the romance I'd seek could ever comfort me in real life.

"I felt it shelter to speak to you." --Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

  1. Hey my friend! I love reading your blogs...makes me want to get back into blogging again...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Becca :) Sometimes I HAVE to blog, even if I have nothing to say. Writing is a need sometimes.... So yes, you should blog s'more! :)

    ReplyDelete