Monday, November 2, 2015

November Prayer 2 (wisdom for those in a relationship)

Lord, I pray for those in relationships right now. I pray You would give them day-to-day wisdom. You say You reward those who diligently seek You (Heb. 11:6), that You did not tell Your own to seek You in vain (Is. 46:18), and that You give wisdom liberally to those who ask (James 1:5). I pray for those who sincerely want to follow You in their romantic relationships--that You would please keep them on Your path and assure them that You won't let them get off Your path. I pray they would not be governed by fear. I pray for discernment between fear + majoring on the minors vs. lack of peace + a bad fit. Thank You that You are our Rock, that You give us a sound mind (2 Tim. 1:7), and that our hope is in You. In Jesus' name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment