Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November Prayer 4 (those who are adopting)

Father, I pray for those who are working to adopt. The harvest is plentiful and the laborers few, but these couples are actively pursuing taking in an orphan. So I pray that all the money would come in that they need. Lord, show me what I should do to support them, because they are doing Your work. Prepare them now emotionally for bringing a child into their home. I pray that the devil would not have his way in their marriage. Give them Your wisdom in raising the child. Open the doors for the adoption to go through. Father, I thank You that through them You will bless a child. You will be glorified. Lord, honor these couples, bless them, provide for them, and preserve their new family units for Your glory. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment