Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 18 of 31 Days of My Single Life

My confidence was on shaky ground during today's program practice.

I am wearing a lacey shawl/jacket thingy. While talking with the accompanist, I kept grabbing my lace tails and twitching and tying and pulling. My face kept contorting, my hands pulling my skin this way and that. Basically, I wore my lack of confidence physically evident to all.

The one golden highlight is that I was with a team. Our elementary teachers are in every sense of the word a TEAM. We work together. We depend on each other. We divvy up tasks according to strengths, weaknesses, passions. My team was with me today. I didn't carry it alone. I needed them, and they acted where I was weak.

Nice little bow to wrap this up: I'm single in marital status, but I depend on other believers to support me when I'm weak and carry me in prayer as needed. Do you as a single (or married) have a team to help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment