Sunday, October 9, 2016

Day 9 of 31 Days of My Single Life

I am grateful for the different parts of my life.

I have school life. Yesterday morning I ran up to work to see two of my students participate in a town spelling bee. My adrenaline ran high, and I loved it--enough to even go next year.

I have my Homeschool Alumni life. Last night I listened in on a group Skype chat with people from as far east as Florida, as far south as the desert of California and the expanse of Texas, as far north as Portland, and as far central as Colorado and Chicago. And our only connection is that we were homeschooled.

I have my church life, though I skipped church today. Believe me, I don't make a habit of that.

I have my friends, to whom I've been too busy to explain that I've been completely enveloped in both my school life and ...

My home life. Especially this photo album. I think I'm done! I'm going to order it tomorrow morning. I love my home, my room, our kitchen (don't you ever miss your refrigerator and stove when you're away from home?). Though today my room looked rather cluttered with photos...


Nice little bow to wrap this up: I am thankful that my life can be diversified among different people in different circles with different activities. I might not always get these opportunities, but it's a thrilling ride while I do! (And yes, "diversified" makes me think of stocks and bonds too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment